We're energetic, inspired and maybe just a little off. (We said, maybe.)
At Tricycle Studios, we're a passionate and inspired cabal of writers, animators, designers, videographers, producers, and software developers who get medical marketing. In fact, we've been out on the bleeding-edge of it for over 15 years (with almost no ill effects).
We don't just talk the medical talk.
We know what it's like to rise at dawn, throw on scrubs and face the challenges of selling in clinical environments. Last year our team logged over 45 days in the field alongside medical sales reps. That hands-on, in-the-field insight allows us to create medical marketing assets that are both powerful and relevant.
Fine, don't take our word for it.
Since 1995, some of the largest medical companies in the world have trusted us to solve their toughest sales and marketing challenges. Read what they've said about working with us.
We're just like you. (Kinda.)
Meet our hardworking creative team who are as engaging and entertaining as the content they create.
The Old Man
Dan has been programming since the days of that crazy computer HAL in 2001 A Space Odyssey. He is one hot papa who believes that he is old enough to know better, but is young enough to keep trying.
- Loves gadgets
- Country boy at heart
- Jazz and blues fan
- One cat: Scott
- Considers Devil Dog and Devil Bat Cat "my boys"
Tona is a passionate and energetic leader who cares deeply about her employees and clients. She also cares deeply about cats and carries emergency food and treats in her trunk for that lucky stray that crosses her path.
- Favorite color is green
- Loves "The Godfather" and "Gone With The Wind"
- Digs chill-out music
- Comfort is key
- Finds beauty in everyday life
Have a unique challenge? Don't worry, Tina has probably heard it before. She strives to recognize how patterns of the past may create a more efficient tomorrow. End-user experience is always on the top of her mind, along with her two pet kitties, Gypsy and Friday. Tina lives for great Thai food and just about anything spicy (her dad grows and gifts her Ghost Peppers for fun.) She believes that, when in doubt, you should probably put Sriracha on it.
- You can catch her tuning in to Justified and Happy Endings when in season
- Wonder Woman and Catwoman were (and still are) her childhood idols
- She lit up the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World as a former parade performer
- Enjoys a well-crafted classic cocktail, and dreams of owning a Prohibition themed bar one day
Super Duper Studio Coordinator
Often referred to as "the hub of the wheel," Kasey's co-workers know she's the one to come to when they want something done (and done right). Her high-energy & team spirit make her Tricycle's resident cheerleader. She started her career as a Trikester in 2006 as the Front Desk Concierge and has since left her mark on several integral areas of the company. While her OCD helps maintain order in an imaginative realm, this crafty gal gets her own creative juices flowing by planning all of the fun stuff.
- Keeps her sanity by routinely practicing bikram yoga
- Tries to visit at least one new far-off destination each year
- Thinks bicycles should be the primary mode of transportation
- A savant of the scrumptious, she loves a good glass of wine & makes a monthly trek to eat oysters by the bucket
Developer & IT Specialist
When he isn't busy writing code to use with the hottest gadgets, he's playing with them. A child of the 80s, he has always been fascinated by computers. Obsessed with sci-fi and computers these days, anything with a circuit board sparks his imagination. He'll give you an earful about how cool the latest toy is, and his drive to figure out what makes it tick.
- Believes that pizza and video games are the best foods, and will challenge anyone who argues otherwise
- Wishes he could explore the universe on an intergalactic spaceship
- Favorite book is Frank Herbert's Dune
- Has an extensive knowledge of craft beer, which he is currently learning to brew
If a job needs to be done, she'll find a way to do it. Need proof? She can peel a banana in seven different ways. With sustenance from her standard daily snack (goldfish crackers) and her standard attitude (positive and ambitious) she can take on any challenges. At least until the work day ends. Then the queen of content is happy to be the queen of the couch.
- Couch queen required viewing? Mad Men, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, and Modern Family
- Beauty is more than skin deep. She considered cosmetology school and eventually wants to design and decorate her dream house and open a flower shop after retiring
- A sucker for old romance, her favorite flick is Pride and Prejudice
- Orange makes her smile
Fueled by coffee and ramen, Matt is constantly
in front of the computer learning something new...
from how to bake a pie to creating a 3D world.
His good nature, kind attitude and willingness
to take on new challenges make him a good fit at
- Favorite color is teal
- Has been known to cheat at tennis
- Likes shiny things
- Is a big movie buff
Being a stunt double for Fred Savage during his wonder years helped prepare Kevin for the cut throat world of Hollywood. Upon retiring from films Kevin moved to Tampa and took legitimate work to pay the bills, but is often found performing at street fairs and carnivals.
- Will watch 'Goodfellas' every time it is on
- Loves the McRib Sandwich
- Rocked the Justin Beiber Haircut before there was a Justin Beiber
- Hooked on Technology
Technically sound and also technically "a nerd," Kelly manages scope, timeline and budgets on techy projects. You can find her reading usability columns, always looking for the latest and greatest idea to bring to the table. Her goal is to always come out with a clean product that people love to use. She approaches life ready to take change in usability and technology and run with them, living by the motto "There is nothing more dangerous than standing still in a world that is changing."
- Was able to recite the presidents in order when she was 4
- She has bled Orange and Blue ever since she attended her first Florida football game
- Her yellow lab, Alli-Gator, is her best friend
- Started a craft beer blog to share her beer snob attitude with the world
Left Brain, Right Brain Warrior
Besides being an unusually nice guy, Chris defies stereotype by not only having 25+ years as a digital media creator, but also plays guitar in a band and flies helicopters to relax.
- Born in Spain
- Was a wiz kid for Sperry/Unisys until they asked him to make smart bombs
- Commutes in from the country
- Dreams about Kangaroos
Known for her uncanny ability to remember random movie facts and anything involving numbers, Alison helps keep tasks on track with a smile and positive attitude. A southerner at heart, this goofy little lady loves football (Roll Tide Roll), biscuits, and good ol' southern cookin'.
- Indie movie fan
- Wants to travel the world
- Les Miserables tops her favorite books list
- Believes that chocolate is the solution to any problem
Architect of Motion
Young Mr. Murray has a very big brain. How he manages to keep his giant Left Lobe (for solving problems and generating code) and his freakishly large Right Lobe (in use when creating beautiful moving pictures) balanced on his skinny neck, is a wonder to us all.
- Enjoys story boarding and doodling
- Likes the color blue
- Doesn't eat much green
- Gets inspiration through films, web, and TV
The prism among us, Amanda ensures our clients' creative needs are reflected in the best light. With her strategic vision, she can take a mere marketing idea and turn it into a delight-invoking reality. With a passion for experiencing all that life has to offer, she loves art, travel and fine dining.
- A 13th Generation Floridian
- Gregarious and curious, Amanda loves to meet new people
- She has seen every episode of Friends… more than once
- Favorite color is the rainbow (because all of the colors are more beautiful together than any one is alone)
Senior Technical Producer / Digital Mixologist
Not only is he on top of the technical aspects of projects, he is technically a geek – and proud of it. With hobbies like short-form video and social media, he masters technology both at work and in his free time. He takes on each project as if he's creating his own flux capacitor for time travel in a DeLorean. After all, "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything."
- Favorite color is green, like his favorite spinach pasta
- Family Guy, Frontline, The History Channel or Discovery Channel keep him entertained
- His beagle, Beau, is two years old
- Explores the world through cooking and travel
Quality Assurance Specialist
Back in first grade, Matt proclaimed that he wanted to be either a film director, a video game-maker, or an outfielder for the Yankees. Many years have passed, but he still maintains that kind of enthusiasm for variety while working in quality assurance for the wide range of Tricycle's mobile apps.
- He loves to marathon (and re-marathon) shows like The OC, The Wire, and Community
- He's a Gator grad who thrives on SEC rivalries during football season
- Obsessed with his two cats, Gypsy and Friday
- As a former bartender, he has a passion for whiskey and classic cocktails
IT Support Specialist and Geek Gourmet
A connoisseur of comfort food and technology; whether he is in the kitchen or at the computer, Kevin is continually seeking challenges and a new flavor. After years of experience cooking with PCs, he added Apple to the ingredient list, and continues expanding his repertoire of IT advancements and solutions to keep things cooking.
- A book about 1984, and a book published in 1985 (Ender’s Game) top his reading list
- The eighties might have been good to him, but the nineties were better- the first of his five children was born in 93
- Along with children, he loves to raise chickens
- Loves a good cup of coffee and a good debate
Randy has been creating media that motivates for over 20 years. An interactive pioneer, he produced his first interactive project way back in 1989 for Hardees using laser disk technology.
- Wants to change the world
- Practices yoga
- Certified hypnotherapist
- Loves Japanese pop culture
- Craves spicy foods
- Coffee cowboy
Member of the Animation Nation (aka Producer)
From creative concept and idea development to video, animation and print production, Adri manages project scope, timeline and budget with ease. An eternal optimist and non-discriminator of tasty food, she always has a smile on her face – until she notices the toilet paper roll is upside down.
- Self-proclaimed "Foodie"
- Her TV is stuck on three stations: TLC, HGTV, and Bravo
- Is made entirely of funny bones
- One dog: Luna the Poodle (the big kind)
His holy grail is flawless code for a myriad of projects. Luckily, his skills don't come from "strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords," but from a thorough understanding of, and appreciation for, the complexities of code development. With his legion of programming knights, they can take on any quest from behind their not-round-more-rectangular table.
- Let him eat cake, it's his favorite
- Plays sports, from basketball to Frisbee
- Hopes to one day build his own home in the mountains
- He and his dog Peabody, an English bulldog, both pride themselves on being loyal and lovable
Hero for Modern Times
Our mascot reflects our collective belief that having fun is a key to success. Life is way too short and precious to always be so serious. Even so, we have some very strong business ethics.
- Practice honest business
- Always strive for a win-win
- Produce excellent work
- Be mindful of the environment
- Give back to the community
- Think big, and also pay attention to the details